Rose Hostel

Fabulous 62 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 62 Total Reviews

4th Jun 2018

Wonderful place to stay in Phong Nha - right in the center of the tourist area so easy access to tours and the park. Staff are incredibly friendly and speak wonderful English. Food at the hotel is good, and plenty of accessible restaurants nearby as well.

• England, Couple, 25-30
2nd Jun 2018
6.3

Great location in Phong Nha town itself, with great services with local tour groups. Great view from the upper floors - but the hotel itself is very basic. We were concerned about security after someone tried to open the door to our room when we were in there (not cleaners), and apologised profusely afterwards.

• USA, Female, 25-30
30th May 2018

I normally do not write reviews, but my stay in the Rose Hotel, although very short (1 night), was very good. The family that owns the place from the moment that I got there from Day one were so helpful, accommodating and flexible. They let me check in early and even gave me breakfast. They even woke the whole family up to help me set up a tour the same day. Even though we had a language barrier, they were patient with me and really went all out helping me. They were very sweet and heartwarming.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
21st May 2018

Best place to stay in Phong na

• ktad
  • France, Couple, 18-24
24th Apr 2018

Recommand, 100%. Best staff ever and Best cooking we've ate in all Viêt-Nam for now. Helpful staff, cheap price, close from Phong Nha cave (walking distance). Big rooms, good beds and relaxed athmosphere. Thanks to all the staff for this amazing stay. We really enjoyed, would book here again

×