Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Two supermarkets (Bónus and Fjarðarkaup) are located with only 5 to 10 minutes walking distances. Lot of fast food restaurants are located wit in 10 minutes walking distance for example Subway, Kentucky, American Style, Saffran. Route 1 Guesthouse is 10 km from Hallgrímskirkja church and 9 km from Perlan. The Harpa concert hall are in 11 km away. The Blue Lagoon is 39 km away. Smaralind Shopping Centre is 4,7 km away. Kringlan shopping Centre is 7 km away. Fjordur shopping Centre is 2.2 km away. Whale Watching, Reykjavík 10.5 km away.
All rooms have two 90 x 200 cm beds. (Extra bed possible for 3rd person in a double room and for the 5th person in a family room, for a surcharge /arrange upfront). In family rooms there is also a Sofa bed 140 x 200 cm that is suitable for two adults to sleep in.
Route 1 Guesthouse Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
We have open reception all working day from 8:00AM to 4:00PM. Guests arriving late will get check-in instructions through e-mail.
Children are welcome, no pets allowed.
We do not allow smoking indoors. All rooms and shared facilities is a no smoking area.
All guests have access to shared kitchen.
Route 1 Guesthouse is located on second floor and there is no elevator available.
The reception is located on the first floor, in the Route 1 Car Rental office. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Card Phones
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Late check-out
- Reception (limited hours)
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>