Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation and no show will charge 100% to the guest credit card.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
However, we believe when you check in to our hostel, you will most likely reconsider! Route Five Kuala Selangor is not only a hostel, it’s also an exceptional meeting place and a unique experience. You can use Route Five Kuala Selangor as a meeting point, a workplace, an office or just a nice place to visit and hang out with friend and local. Oh, yeah, and obviously you can stay here too.
Take a well-deserved break from your busy city-life, embrace the local culture, enjoy the peaceful ambience and make sure to try all the mouth-watering food including the delicious breakfast dishes, that only few had the chance to try thus far!
**Things to note & policies**
Free cancellation: 3 days before the arrival
Check in from: 15:00-19:00
Check out from: 10:00-12:00
Payment on arrival: cash only
Tax not included: 6% extra tax
Breakfast not included
No smoking in room but have smoking area
No age restriction
Pets are not allowed View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Air Conditioning
- Book Exchange
- Common Room
- Hot Showers
- Reading Light
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Meals Available
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>