Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation of booking within 2 weeks of the booked date and after the balance has been paid generates a penalty of $100 per room off the balance amount paid direct to the motel. Reduction in numbers doesn't generate a fee unless the total number of rooms reduces to less than 4 rooms in total. Reduction in numbers doesn't affect the room rate as the charge is by room, not by person. Cancellations made within 24 hours of arrival and no-shows forfeit the first nights room charge for each room cancelled.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Rover is a 29 unit accommodation facility located close to the airport, hospital, sporting fields, shops and eateries. With rooms sleeping 1-5 people, we present a range of bed configurations as well as a playground, salt water swimming pool, grassed lawns and covered barbecue huts. A guest laundry is available on site and all units have 16 channels of Foxtel and undercover parking. We also provide open air parking for caravans, boats, trailers and high vehicles on a first in first served basis. Our rooms comfortably cater for the single traveller to large groups, for overnight, mid or long-term stays.
Conveniently located on the Nebo Road highway, Rover Units are within easy walking distance of dining, supermarket, hotel and medical facilities and just a short drive from a restaurants, Mackay Airport, Mackay Base Hospital, Mater Misericordiae Hospital and shopping at Mackay City Centre and Canelands Central. It's close to visitor points of interest like Mackay Regional Botanic Gardens, ArtSpace, The MECC, Canelands, Bluewater Quay, city centre, historical walks and more.
The Rover Policies and Conditions
- Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
- Check in from 14:00 to 21:00 .
- Check out from 08:00 to 10:00 .
- Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. Please note that this property may authorise your card before arrival.
- Taxes included.
- Breakfast not included.
- Reception: M-F 07:30 - 21:00;
- Reception: Weekends 08:00 - 21:00
- No curfew.
- Child friendly.
- If you wish to check-in before 2.00pm or after 9.00pm, please call 49511888 to make arrangements. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Children's Play Area
- Cots Available
- Dry Cleaning
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Reading Light
- Swimming Pool
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>