Royal Park Hotel and Hostel

• hmklinger2255
  • USA, Mixed Group, 31-40
25th May 2018
7.1

Extremely tiny room. Way overpriced. Thought I was getting 2 double beds in twin room and got a bunk bed. Room was maybe 70 square feet.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
17th Feb 2018
7.4

Guy that checked us in obviously didn't want to be there so it was a terrible first impression. Bathrooms and bedrooms are very clean. Maybe consider a bath mat or something. Weren't told about any lounge or kitchen area but again, we were inconveniencing the check-in agent. All other staff were absolutely lovely. Would stay here again.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
17th Jan 2018

Everything was good except I wish The cleaning staff would put towels down or have a bath mat in front of the showers (because the bathroom floor would get soaked after someone took a shower).

• carmenrose27171
  • USA, Female, 31-40
13th Jan 2018
4.3

By far, the worst hotel I've ever been to. There were multiple roaches in my room, one dropped right over my son's head and another one bit my face. I never been more disgusted. I asked for my money back and the clerk said he couldn't do that, but took a photo of my face and said he would notify the manger, who apparently doesn't work weekends. I'm just disappointed with the outcome and not to be refunded was the icing on the cake! Worst stay. 😣🤢😤

• Australia, Male, 18-24
23rd Dec 2017
4.0

Poor likeness on the website compared to reality, location wasn’t ideal, we weren’t supplied with towels (even when requested), room wasn’t cleaned between nights, hallway smelled musty, bathrooms were old and the hot water wasn’t good.

×