Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
ONE WEEK ON ADVANCE
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
WE ARE SITUATED CLOSE TO THE PRINCIPAL AREA NIGHTCLUBES AND RESTOBARS
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Free Wi-fi is provided in public places at Hotel Royal Qosqo. Guests can contact the tour desk to arrange an airport shuttle service.
Rooms at Royal Qosqo offer basic accommodation with carpeted floors and en suite bathrooms. All are equipped with cable TV, a telephone and a view of the flowered courtyard. Room service is available for an extra fee.
We offers excursions throughout the Cusco region such as: MachuPicchu, Sacred Valley, South Valley, 7 Colours Mountain, Humantay Lagoon.
Hotel Royal Qosqo Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 72 h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 11.00 to 00.00
Check out before 10.30
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit, debit cards
Taxes not included (18% Peruvian people)
Breakfast is included
24 hours reception.
Pet are not allowed View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Safe Deposit Box
- 24 Hour Reception
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>