Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The establishment of Sanki Inn is more than 100 years old and is built in a purely traditional Kyoto style. We share the same unique neighborhood with historical landmarks such as Sumiya (a National Historical Property), Wachigaiya, and Daimon. They were all built in the Edo Period (between 17th and 19th century). If you are lucky, you might come across a procession of a gorgeous Tayu (courtesan) and her attendants on the street reflecting images of the past.
We would be happy to serve you in this historical environment, and invite you to savor the atmosphere of old Kyoto.
7 Japanese- Style Rooms
The total capacity of the inn is limited to 21 persons.
All rooms are equipped with A.C. and T.V.
A shared Japanese-style bathroom facing an indoor court garden Available for use between late afternoon and midnight
(There is also a Japanese public bathhouse across the street.)
We do not have any parking.
(Please use public parking at Umekoji Park 5 min. from our inn)
Children under 2 years old are free
Children between 3 and 5 are 1.000yen
Children between 6 and 12 are 2000yen
Check in PM15:00 /
Check out AM10:00
***In Kyoto City, a new accommodation tax will be implemented starting October 1,2018.
Accommodation charge under JPY20,000 (per person per night), the tax amount is JPY200 (per person per night).
Please pay at the lodging facility which you are staying. View House Rules
- Linen Included
- Air Conditioning
- Hot Showers
- Towels for hire
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>