Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
This small boutique hotel is decorated in a modern Thai theme, with jewel tones, crystal chandeliers, warm comfortable velvet couches, and a large plasma TV. Guests will want to stay at Sabai-Sabai simply to sit in the reception area. With dedicated staff committed to meeting guests’ needs 24 hours of the day, those who stay at Sabai-Sabai will receive highly personalized treatment.
The reception area, like the rest of the hotel, is small and quaint exuding a sense of privacy and comfort that make staying at Sabai-Sabai a pleasant respite from the big city of Bangkok.
In addition to assisting guests with their needs while at the hotel, the reception at Sabai-Sabai also offers transportation to the BTS Phra Khanong station and the Airport Rail Link Ramkhamheang Station free of charge via shuttle bus. View House Rules
- Free Airport Transfer
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Fitness Centre
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Meeting Rooms
- Safe Deposit Box
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Business Centre
- Currency Exchange
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>