Safestay London Elephant & Castle

• ryangabbara7269
  • USA, Male, 18-24
11th Oct 2018
7.1

I need to get this off my chest. the staff here (aka) of the cleaning ladies who are supposed to clean the rooms when someone leaves are the RUDEST MOST INCONSIDERATE PEOPLE ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH. Let me tell you, 9am rolls around after someone had left our room and these 2 women are BARGING into the room with no care in the world screaming and talking and laughing like no one's business while 3 people are sleeping. Then, they didnt even clean the toilets or showers just laughed and left.

• rromeral79062
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
6th Oct 2018

Overall really affordable and comfortable stay, I would definitely recommend to students on a budget.

Thank you for taking the time to give us a feedback! We are happy to know you had such a lovely stay with us and we would love to see you again soon! Regards, Reception team

• Philippines, Male, 25-30
5th Oct 2018
7.7

My room has unpleansant smell not bcoz it is not clean but bcoz one of my roommates has an hygiene issue (I guess) so I end up holding my breath as long as i could. The room and restroom are always clean during my stay. The lift is also working and the personnel are very much accommodating. The location is great. But there are so many students staying in this hostel. Every time I go to the lobby to socialise and to meet some other travellers it is always full and occupied by them.

3rd Oct 2018

This is definitely one of the better hostels I've stayed at in London. It's extremely fresh and clean, bathroom facilities are nice and private, and common areas feel more like a hotel than a hostel. Location isn't the best compared to others, but when it comes down to it it's only about a 10 minute walk to the nearest station. The wi-fi doesn't reach into some of the rooms at all, though, and metal bunks are also extremely creaky and loud, literally any movement in bed would echo in the room.

Thank you for rating us so highly. We are happy to read that you had an overall good stay at our hostel. We look forward to your next stay! Kind Regards, Safestay

29th Sep 2018

The hostel was efficiently run. Bathrooms/showers clean - not enough showers to accommodate the number of people on our floor (3). Room was really warm despite opening the 1 small window (4 bed room, facing side/back). I had a minor item missing after room was cleaned - there are cages under beds to lock things in - use them! Enjoyment was marred by snorers in our room (not fault of hostel) - people who know they have a problem snoring could avoid booking dorm rooms. No kitchen for cooking.

• marthaisacas336984
  • Ireland, Female, 41+
28th Sep 2018

I love this hostal because offer the best service and great value very safe so that why i always choose it

Thank you for the fantastic review! Hope to see you soon back in London and Safestay. Best Wishes, Safestay

• England, Female, 25-30
8th Sep 2018

We were a group of 6 and stayed here for a Hen party weekend. The hostel was easy to get to by the tube. Staff on reception were friendly. Our room was clean, well decorated and spacious. We paid £5 for the continental breakfast which was good with freshly baked croissants and pan au chocolate aswell as cereals, toast, yoghurts, meats and cheeses. Staff encouraged us to help ourselves and take one for the road. I would definately stay again next time in london.

Thanks. Appreciate your lovely feedback. Hope your hen night went well :-) See you and your party again soon. Jose Safestay Elephant & Castle

5th Sep 2018

The only thing I didn't like it, was don't have guest kitchen.

Thanks for staying with us. We work hard to make our guests happy and appreciate your feedback! Unfortunately we have no plans or space to open a self-catering kitchen to guests, but we do have an lovely menu you can choose from when next visiting. Jose Safestay Elephant & Castle

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
2nd Sep 2018

Nice hostel, okay location

Thanks We work hard to make our guests happy and appreciate your feedback! Jose Safestay Elephant & Castle

×