Safestay London Elephant & Castle

Fabulous 2754 Total Reviews

• bloodyblonde
  • Spain, Female, 18-24
12th Jan 2018

El hostel esta un poco alejado del centro pero aun asi esta bien situado. La habitacion compartida estaba muy bien, limpia. Las camas super comodas con cortinas para tener intimidad. Hostel limpio y una atmosfera buena. El desayuno muy completo.

Muchissimas gracias por tomar de tu tiempo y dejarnos un comentario especialmente por un review tan maravilloso, no alegramos mucho que te lo has pasado bien en nuestra hostal. Muchas gracias otra vez esperamos verte otra vez pronto Saludos desde Londres Helia Safestay Elephant Castle

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
9th Jan 2018

Perfect!!

WOW thank you so much for the great feedback! We are super happy to see you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again next time you are in London :) Best Regards, Helia Safestay Elephant Castle

1st Jan 2018
8.0

Staff are friendly and helpful. No kitchen or microwave is a downside.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing our hostel. We were very pleased to have met your expectations and hope to have you back at our property many times more. Looking forward to welcoming you in a near future. Thanks for the staff comment, we work hard to make our guests happy :) Kind Regards, Helia Safestay Elephant Castle

• reachvasts7513
  • USA, Female, 41+
1st Jan 2018
8.0

Reasonable walking distance from the Tube station. It would have been better if there were a kitchen available. Most of the staff are courteous and helpful. Sam is espetislly patient and informative. He gave me great suggestions to explore places under my time constraint.

WOW thank you so much for the great feedback! We are super happy to see you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again next time you are in London :) Thanks for the staff comment, we work hard to make our guests happy Best Regards, Helia

30th Dec 2017

I would say that it was a very good experience in general. Our only big problem were the roommates. I had always had respectful and friendly roommates but this time was not the case. At some point we thought about not going back to the hostel. On the other hand, I would also add hooks to the bathrooms. The ones provided are simply not enough.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Being a hostel, we do get some guests who can be rowdy at times and disturb other guests like yourself. I hope this will not discourage you from staying with us again in the future, or perhaps at one of our other properties in Holland Park, York or Edinburgh. Kind Regards Helia

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
24th Dec 2017
6.9

We stayed here over Christmas. We waited in line over 30 minutes to check in even though there were 2 people working the desk and only 3 people in front of us. The hostel offered a Xmas dinner for guests to order, but no one was able to tell me what the dinner included, so we didn’t bother getting it. We ordered the cooked breakfast and they didn’t have part of the advertised dish. The WiFi was terrible. The bathrooms had toilet paper everywhere and when they got cleaned the tp wasn’t replaced.

• Taiwan, Female, 25-30
23rd Dec 2017
4.6

I booked this hostel because I thought I they have kitchen, actually, they don't have it. The wifi is terrible even they tried to give you a temperate wifi to use, it's still bad. The location is pretty good, easy to take bus and tube to city center. The room has a really weird smell, for me, it's stinky (personally, it's because of mixed room.) and the lock of toilet is broken, beware.

• gabo24vjacques2339
  • Mexico, Male, 18-24
22nd Dec 2017
7.7

Other than my roommates being not the nicest people, the hostel was very good, clean, and whenever something was happening in there it would get solved immediately. I would like to recomend them to put more people in the entrance to make the check in and check out easier and faster but other than that I had a very comfortable stay here.

Thank you for taking the time to review our property and for the kind comments. The housekeeping team work very hard to keep the place to our high standard, so it is good to know it is appreciated! We aim to please, and hope to see you again soon!

• gsg5066858
  • Mexico, Mixed Group, 25-30
21st Dec 2017
6.6

The place is just ok, I stayed once at York's safestay and those were much better for the same price. In addition, some people from the staff are a bit unwelcoming, although others were very helpful. Also wifi is a bit annoying.

• Ferberius