Safestay London Kensington Holland Park

Fabulous 815 Total Reviews
Fabulous 815 Total Reviews

14th Sep 2018

Very nice, spacious hostel in the beautiful Kensington area.

• New Zealand, Couple, 31-40
13th Sep 2018
4.9

Tiny rooms, really noisy. Every door slams, people outside talking/yelling all night and morning. Not enough showers. Average staff, overpriced breakfast. Not able to get a good sleep, a good showers or a good breakfast. Would not recommend.

• caityamyj3683
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
26th Aug 2018
8.0

Really nice hostel, good location. Not a lot in the way of facilities, check in staff were rude but process was quick. Not a lot of atmosphere but good for a quiet stay.

• shaunaaroberts829
  • England, Female, 25-30
25th Aug 2018

The electricity was off all night on our first night, we were told there was problem in the area, but other parts of the hostel had electricity. The shower leaked water onto the floor causing water to pool. Despite the above, the staff were attentive and the location superb.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
20th Aug 2018

Overall nice hostel. The curtains around the beds were great for privacy. A fridge for guest use would be a good addition, even without a kitchen for self catering. Also, a strict lights out quiet time policy would be good as we had several nights when guests came in well after midnight and turned on the dorm lights and woke us up. Overall we had a great stay and I would recommend this hostel.

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We're glad you liked your stay with us, and hope to see you soon again:) Next time just reach out for us with any kind of problem, so we can solve it during your stay. Safe travels, Alexandra

• iris6759
  • England, Mixed Group, 41+
20th Aug 2018

Absolutely thrilled with our stay. Staff so helpful and accommodating. Totally excellent experience. Thank you.

Thank you so much for the 10* review, it means a lot for us! Hope to see you back soon, Alexandra

• India, Female, 31-40
18th Aug 2018
7.7

Stayed in a 9 bed dorm ..room was kind of stuffy .very small space to put in 9 beds ..and the washbasin was clogged .. we were to stay for only one day so it was okay but would not recommend for long

Thank you for your feedback. We hope that overall you liked your time in London, and we can accommodate you again. Best regards, Alexandra

• aubreekelley20145111
  • USA, Female, 18-24
11th Aug 2018
7.4

Having never stayed in a hostel before, my expectations were low. I was please try surprised by the location and the room we stayed in. However, I had to switch beds because of bug bites on my legs, the staff was accommodating and understanding. I stayed in an all girls room and I felt very safe being there. The bathroom was clean to an extent but I had to ask a few times for the toilet paper rolls to be replaced before it was actually done. Overall I was happy with my stay.

Thank you for taking the time yo leave us a review. I see that our staff helped you finding a solution for the issue during your stay. We hope it didn't put you off from a next visit, and we can accommodate you again here:) Happy travels, Alexandra

11th Aug 2018
6.9

The walk back at night was the creepiest walk ever. There are a lot of older middle aged people, no atmosphere. The staff was noisy at nights after their shifts ended but they quieted down after one of the people in my room complained at 1 am. One of the staff ripped me off the first day, charging me 5 pounds for a water bottle. I stayed in a 10 person dorm. For a 10 person dorm, it was clean and bed was comfy. Wifi sucked and location was very far and bad.

4th Aug 2018
5.1

Impossible to get a good night's sleep on a squeeky 3 story bunk of a 15 person dorm. One bathroom for 15 people?! The rooms smelled weird. The courtyard is nice but there's always tons of noisy children ruining it. For this price there are definitely better hostel options.

×