Safestay Madrid

8.8
Fabulous 5116 Total Reviews

• India, Male, 18-24
13th Jul 2018

Safestay made my first trip to Madrid unforgettable. The staff was very welcoming and so helpful that I can’t explain in words. The facilities were insane for a hostel. A sick menu for breakfast with a bar on the terrace. Had a cosy and large screening room for movies/ World Cup (lowkey wishing I got to see the final with those guys). I know where I will be staying for my next stay in Madrid. 100% recommended

• Germany, Male, 25-30
12th Jul 2018
2.9

I traveled 40+ countries and hostels- this is the worst place I've stayed at. I came for a festival so the hostel 'obviously' overpriced the bunks (35€) and in return I got arrogant, rude, staff spoke broken English, broken aircon (35° in Madrid means NO SLEEP!) without any solution or understanding (staff blamed the "greedy manager") and were charged for EVERY single thing I needed including late check out as the festival ended at 6am (Bonus: threats because I was 15 min late). Don't go there!!

• mamulleroh2254
  • USA, Male, 25-30
9th Jul 2018

I really enjoyed my time at Safestay Madrid. The staff was really friendly and helpful. The organized activities (walking tours, pub crawls, and tapas experience) were also very well done. They helped me meet the other travelers and better enjoy Madrid.

8th Jul 2018
8.0

i have been in Madrid to see my friend for a couple of hours so i was in need to put my backpack . after 1 day of that i stayed 3 nights in the hostel so they could accept request for 4-5 hours but they did not. it could be okay, they do not have to accept however they could respond my email and phones so i wouldn't go there to ask! apart from this the hostel is good, would recommend to stay. The room was so cold, better to change the set point of central conditioning system.

• jtse092406
  • USA, Female, 25-30
8th Jul 2018

Loved my stay here. The staff were very accommodating and the people around me were very nice. The free luggage hold and staff printing my boarding pass were icing on the cake!

• Canada, Female, 31-40
6th Jul 2018
7.7

Water should be made available to everyone. The drink station is only open during buffet hours but then unplugged for the rest of the day. For the value of the stay, this should be accessible throughout the day. The terrace is really nice but drinks too expensive. Overall, clean and great location!

• Australia, Mixed Group, 18-24
5th Jul 2018
8.0

The room itself was perfect for what we needed and a great location. The staff on reception were nice but we found the cleaners really rude, coming into our room and turning on the lights to empty the bins, rummaging through our stuff for rubbish, while we were still asleep! Would’ve been happy to have disposed of the rubbish ourselves. Not very professional. Other than that our stay was good.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
1st Jul 2018
7.7

Really enjoyed the walking tour with Erika, highly recommend! It was a clean hostel with spacious rooms, though breakfast wasn’t included and it was expensive compared to other hostels

Dear Guest, Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. Sincerely, Safestay hostel

1st Jul 2018
7.7

Overall a great time. The Hostel is well located and the rooms are really good. Had a problem with the bathroom in our room. Got stuck in there for almost 3 hours. The staff was really helpfull and called a key guy in the middle of the night and didn't charge me for the room. But it really sucked being locked in there for so long after a day.

• England, Female, 25-30
27th Jun 2018

I thought it was a fantastic venue, with good chill out spaces, rooftop and cinema room. Food was also good and I really liked the way that there was a floor completely dedicated to girls. Facilities were all new and very clean and had really spacey and nice interior. Beds a little uncomfortable for me but other than that I’d give it a 10 :)

×