Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Salisbury Court unique location close to the famous Arthur's seat hill and The Meadows park. Short walk you can find many festival venues and visitors attractions such as Dynamic Earth ( 1 km), the Royal Mile and Edinburgh Castle. Also located nearby of many bus routes offering access across the city.
The property has three main room types:classic en-suite bedrooms located in apartments with up to 10 private bedrooms, studio and twin apartments.
All rooms have a desk with a chair, under-bed storage, drawers, shelving and wardrobe space,Kitchen with cooking utensils, plates and glassware.
En-suite facilities include a sink, toilet and shower unit.Bedding and towels are provided and changed on a weekly basis for long-stay guests.Each bedroom is private and lockable with one small double bed and en-suite faculties.
Salisbury Court Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by credit and debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 08:00 to 10:00 .
Reception from 8:00 to 11:00
Maximum stay is 30 days View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Key Card Access
- Outdoor Terrace
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Security
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (limited hours)
- Board Games
- Pool Table
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>