Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Samed Pavilion Resort offers outdoor swimming pool, meeting facilities, laundry service and tour desk. It's perfect for a couples, family, or individual travelers to relax and unwind as well to escape stress in the modern living. Quite atmosphere, comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of Samed Pavilion Resort and Restaurant.
Cancellation Policy during High season start (November 1, 2012 until May 30, 2013):
Cancel 14 days prior to the dates of arrival free of charge, Canel 7 days prior to the dates of arrival 1 night charge, cancel later full charge and no sho will be treated as full charge and no refund will be given.
Applicable: Wethere cancelled or modifide up to 14 days before date arrival, 100 % of the 1st night will be charged.
Applicable Charge Policy: 100% of the fist night will be charged on the day of booking. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Cots Available
- Flexible NRR
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Swimming Pool
- 24 Hour Security
- Currency Exchange
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>