Samurai Beach Bungalows - Port Stephens YHA

Superb 141 Total Reviews

• maxkelleher988645
  • England, Male, 18-24
16th Apr 2018

Great hostel, probably the best I’ve stayed in! The staff were helpful and really nice people, the location is perfect and the vibe there is really good. The facilities were good (especially the outside kitchen), I would highly recommend staying here.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
12th Apr 2018

I only got to stay at Samurai Beach Bungalows for a very short time ( overnight), I arrived at lot later than I had originally planed. However, I just called the front desk and the staff were very friendly and understanding of my situation, they told me what the late check-in and early check-out procedure was and I was set. I will for sure be coming back in the future to check out the activities and the areas they have to offer.

9th Apr 2018

Awesome hostel that’s totally surrounded by nature. Love the setup & atmosphere. Very clean. The staff is super friendly and helpful. Wish we could have stayed longer!

• amcoupe2296
  • Australia, Female, 41+
29th Mar 2018

Fantastic place to stay. Excellent location but very peaceful and great staff. I'll be back!!!!

• kyliemcgurk3853
  • Australia, Female, 41+
3rd Mar 2018

We love Samurai Backpackers. We’ve been twice now. Bush setting. Quiet. Laid back. Friendly people from all over the world. Staff lovely and so helpful and knowledgeable. Great area to go- near shops, beach, bay and tourist activities. We loved the dolphin cruise.

• lucy_puddephatt3193
  • England, Female, 18-24
13th Feb 2018

We turned up here a day early by mistake and the lady behind reception was lovely, changed our booking for us, showed us herself where our room was and where the showers and kitchen were. The room was very spacious, comfy beds, lovely showers! Would definitely stay here again, absolutely loved it!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
1st Feb 2018

The hostel had such a lovely feel to it. We walked in and felt like we had entered a retreat. The cabins are dotted within the trees, with fairy lights leading the way at night. The outdoor communal kitchen area was super cool, so was the games room. The staff were super helpful and even helped us to find accommodation for our next stop. Note: there are no lockers in rooms so bring locks for your bags if that’s something you are concerned about. Will definitely be back again!

29th Oct 2017

What a lovely place to chill among the trees and the wildlife of the bush. The facilities are superb and the staff are most friendly and welcoming. I stayed in a beautiful delux bungalow with a super comfy bed and all the necessary basics and more. I'm def coming back Mark and Sandy! Oh almost forgot. Mark is the most handsome Australian in NSW :-)

×