San Marcos Taganga

• piersthackray2747
  • Luxembourg, Male, 18-24
22nd Aug 2018
6.9

I did not have agreat stay in this hostel, is s there is no restaurant, the bed is hard and the it is litteraly empty. How ever I did have a great night sleep as on the up side, I had the hole dorm to my self, and the cherry on top is when I by mistake booked two nights they were happy to cancel the second night less then 24hours before no charge. However I believe the value for money is not great it should 8/10$ a night.

• England, Male, 31-40
4th Aug 2018

Fantastic staff. Breakfast was included, quick and very good. Each day the cook would ask if I wanted the room to be cleaned. The manager /receptionist, Victor, spoke fluent English, which was really appreciated, not just because it saves time and stress, (my Spanish being very bad), but also because he could hold a very good conversation, and make local recommendations. The place wasrelatively quiet and relaxing, but there are plenty of bars / restaurants within a 5-10 min leisurely stroll.

• loucharman6391
  • Wales, Couple, 31-40
5th Jun 2018

Great hostel with great staff and breakfast. Rooms were clean and tidy. The only reason I couldn’t give it a 10 was because we were the only guests so it makes it hard for there to be an “atmosphere”. Taganga is really quiet but there was great diving with Calipso, so come and dive and stay at San Marcos!

×