Sant Jordi Alberg

Superb 5273 Total Reviews

• wbmy5kids6804
  • USA, Female, 41+
16th Apr 2018

My first time using a hostal and absolutely I recommended for a family trip stuff very friendly polite and helpful very clean and the atmósfera is nice located and the center of Catalunya

• daniellesschoen6060
  • USA, Female, 18-24
15th Apr 2018

I had an amazing time there to be completely honest. I met so many amazing people and the staff was very helpful. Of course I’m blanking our on everyone’s names while writing this but the guy with the septum piercing really helped me out the day I was leaving and was very accomodating. Diego was so fun and made sure I was okay when we all went out to party and the man who checked me in I feel like his name was Ronaldo was so nice and showed me around the hostel which was amazing.

• appatel7717
  • USA, Female, 25-30
12th Apr 2018

Stayed in a mixed 8 room a pretty chill hostel. Toni checked us in and did an awesome job giving us a city map and telling us the hotspots and the rest of the staff was pretty chill. The hostel does a good job of trying to get everyone together to go out at night which helps facilitate meeting other also staying there. Would definitely recommend!

10th Apr 2018

Nice hostel

10th Apr 2018

i like so much this hostel. note 100000 for Pedro. he work in recepcion and was very attentive.

• USA, Male, 18-24
9th Apr 2018

My experience at Sant Jordi Alberg was probably one of the best hostel experiences I’ve had. Really easy to meet other travelers along with a very friendly and supportive staff. I made a mistake and booked one less extra night than I had originally planned and Tony and Pedro made sure to work with me so I had a place to stay. Diego makes really good home cooked meals every night. They also do bar crawls every night with the hostel so there’s always something going on. Overall recommend.

• Blrobinson071086
  • USA, Female, 25-30
8th Apr 2018

Nice vibe. Cool people.

• USA, Male, 18-24
5th Apr 2018

This was easily one of the best Hostels i stayed at during my month long trip to Europe. It was incredibly social and the staff did an excellent job at making sure everyone met each other and became friends. Toni and Diego would always stop by to talk whenever people were hanging out in the common room space and always participated in games with us. If i ever come back to Barcelona i will definitely be staying in this Hostel as it made my Barcelona experience so much better.

5th Apr 2018

Sant Jordi Alberg was the perfect stay in Barcelona! The community space - 2 cozy living rooms and a nice balcony - were perfect for meeting other travellers and hanging out before the awesome, cheap family dinners. After that the staff would take us to some great bars in Barcelona with the other Sant Jordi hostels. The staff (Toni, Pau, Renatto, Pedro) were all fantastic. They helped make the hostel feel personal and had great recommendations on what to do in Barca. Highly recommended!

• sadhvishetty7139
  • India, Female, 25-30
5th Apr 2018

Toni, the crazy receptionist, gets 10 points from me ! :)

Our fav Indian guest.