Sant Jordi Alberg

Superb 5122 Total Reviews

• fernandovalerio12216923
  • USA, Male, 25-30
18th Jan 2018

Had a great time there, the location is great and in close proximity to most sites. The staff is awesome especially Alan from Argentina, this guy makes the best paella’s.

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
17th Jan 2018

Had an amazing time here. Staff were great, especially Tony who was extremely helpful and enthusiastic. 10/10

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
12th Jan 2018

Great hostel with a great hostel crew! Will definitely stay here again on my next trip to Barcelona.

• Kaelenswoods8781
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
11th Jan 2018

Absolutely great hostel, as soon as I walked in the door Toni made me feel welcomed and a part of the hostel. The dinner made by Daniela who I originally thought was a guest was a great way to experience local cuisine and socialise. Although I went in winter, I still managed to make friends with the small number of people at hostel due to the staffs willingness to socialise. It felt like a big family. Toni also messaged me a week later asking about my Krakow trip, I don't know he remembered! :)

• Australia, Female, 18-24
8th Jan 2018

The best vibes at Sant Jordi The staff make you feel very welcome and make the effort to remember your name. Which I think is very important. Gracias Toni, Pedro, Renatto, Pau, Daniella

• Australia, Male, 18-24
5th Jan 2018

Pau was super friendly and helpful when checking me in. The same goes for the rest of my stay in sant jordi alberg, great place!

• amucha047684
  • USA, Male, 18-24
4th Jan 2018

Dani was the greatest cook I’ve ever had and extremely fun to be with as she shows you the city night life. Toni was also a huge help at the front desk. The whole staff was soooo friendly. The location was perfect. Easily the best hostel experience I had during my 20+ day trip through Europe. Stay here.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
4th Jan 2018

Super hostel. Great atmosphere and the comfy common rooms makes it so easy to meet people. The dinner is so cheap and delicious and free nights out are organised every night (not to empty bars but to actual good places). Shout out to Tony and Pedro for lookin after me big love

2nd Jan 2018

The staff at the hostel were super nice. Pedro and Tony were especially helpful. I love that the lockers work with your key card, so if you forget a padlock like I always do, your stuff is still safe. Dinners and nights out organized by the hostel are a great way to meet people. The location is close to a lot of major sites and to the metro, so it's easy to get around.

31st Dec 2017

Got to start off with a massive shout out for Toni and Pedro, absolutely legendary hostel hosts. This staff, along with Danielle, Pau, and Renato, did a fantastic job of making us feel at home and giving us every opportunity to really do Barcelona correctly. Can't recommend this place enough. Hostel has normal amenities but the free club entrance is big. Again, it's worth it for the staff.

×