Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia

Superb 6050 Total Reviews

• eran18599
  • Germany, Male, 18-24
10th Jul 2018

Was a great hostel, with great atmosphere, and finally after 3 month trip I met there Israeli people. I had there some amazing memories, Super recommended! אם תישראלי אתם חייבים ללכת להוסטל החייתי הזה! אנשים מדהימים ופשוט כיף חיים!

• England, Male, 18-24
9th Jul 2018
2.0

The staff at the hostel were very blunt and unfriendly. They refused to allow us to use their bike rental service on 2 occasions which was a massive let down to us. Privacy was way less than what the money I paid should have got me. I paid 150 for 2 nights in a PRIVATE TWIN room, and ended up sharing a flat with 11 people during that time. Also, during mid July in 30 degree celc. at night our room had no fan or air con and we were told that we were not allowed to have windows open past 10 pm.

• franciscosantos19943491
  • Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
6.9

It was great at first because they do have a lot of amenities and the staff at first were very polite. But as my stay dragged on (I felt this is the best word to use), the staff, particularly the night staff, were very rude and literally wouldn’t let you make a creek... but they were able to make as much noise as possible. The all you can eat breakfast is not friendly to any diet types except the average American’s. Frieda, one of the front desk people, was great.

8th Jul 2018

An amazing party-family vibe with lots of chill common areas for meeting people. Lots of common fridge space, big kitchen and clean air-conditioned rooms. Located within a 10 minute walk of Sagrada Familia and close to many restaurants and supermarkets.

• jamespapa9149
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
8th Jul 2018

Was a really cool hostel with a good vibe and nice people. The staff were great especially Elisa who helped me check in and made sure everything was right for my stay. Most travelers seemed to be on the younger side.

• brentguthrie1996
  • USA, Male, 18-24
8th Jul 2018

I was with my family in Barcelona so I didn’t really get to utilize the breakfasts and many social events they hosted, but it looked great. Comfortable bed, not too hot, and clean facilities. I would stay again

8th Jul 2018

it was such amazing, never being in friendly hostel like that

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
7th Jul 2018

Mini ramp was sick. Glad the lent me a board to rip a quick sesh.

• codesfekete1894
  • Canada, Male, 25-30
5th Jul 2018

Great place to meet people, convient location, great staff, very helpful. Definitely a younger crowd, but any age would enjoy themselves

4th Jul 2018