Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia

• habibalpha1199
  • England, Male, 31-40
18th Apr 2018
6.3

Another really loud school trip was there. The location is terrible. There were no vegetarian options. Hardly any skateboards to rent even through it’s supposed to be a hostel for skaters etc The food nearby was terrible. Not worth going to because of the location.

• claireweiss
  • USA, Female, 18-24
18th Apr 2018
7.7

Some staff were unfriendly and extremely disorganised. But overall fine. Good hostel to party at.

• javigutirave3595
  • Spain, All Male Group, 18-24
17th Apr 2018
8.0

Very good location however I would say that the breakfast is not worth it, you might aswell get some food from the supermarket in front of the hostel and enjoy it in the lovely terrace the hostel has. The pub crawl was also a bit dissapointing as the only took us to one bar where the drinks were way overprized, the club after that was very good and we entered for free thanks to the hostel (although it is normally €20 entry).

• Serbia, Female, 25-30
15th Apr 2018

I would highly recommend staying at Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia. The location is quite decent, many major sights are in walking distance, metro stations are just a block or two away. We were lucky to get one of the top floor apartments- it was cozy, clean and well equipped. What did surprise me was the spacious balcony with truly dazzling view, perfect spot for sipping your morning tea or chilling at night- a great bonus to our already enjoyable stay at SJSF.

• giovanavizotto8789
  • Brazil, Female, 18-24
13th Apr 2018

My time in Saint Jordi was awesome.

13th Apr 2018

This Sant Jordi hostal is too big and crowded to me. I appreciate the staff’s willingful cooperation for allowing me to complete my laundry task. I was concerned about losing phone contacts between me and someone because I did not get any phone messages.

• geraldineayuso6545
  • Mexico, Female, 25-30
12th Apr 2018

Yaaaay best hostel ever! I loved everything there specially Toni who was so helpful and cool he has the best vibe ever. 💖 Cristina a little angel 🙏🏻 ! Cheers

• elizabetabrandy4118
  • Poland, Female, 18-24
10th Apr 2018

Best hostel!!! unfortunately was one night!!! Rafa... thank you for the recommendations!!!

• ncochary4184
  • USA, Couple, 18-24
8th Apr 2018

Kitchen was great, we had everything we needed to cook a real meal! Lots of lounge areas and free lockers. Very social as well.

6th Apr 2018

Excellent facilities (bedrooms, beds, bathrooms, common area). The staff is nice and helpful. Unfortunately, I was stuck with rude guests in the same bedroom, who would snore super loudly and talk while people were sleeping.

×