Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Bed types are always subject to availability on arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Deposit per apartment: 300 eur for groups 6+
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
All our apartments are fully equipped for a comfortable stay; toilet with shower, kitchen, Fre internet WiFi, air conditioning and heaters. Bed sheets and towels are included.
The nearest Madrid points of interest include: Puerta del Sol (300 meters), Plaza Santa Ana (20 meters), El Corte Ingles (500 meters), Atocha train station (15 min walking), Prado museum (about 20 min walking), Parque El Retiro (25 min walking), Santiago Bernabeu stadium (20 min on the metro).
Santa Ana Apartamentos Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 18:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Arrivals at or after 9 pm: Please advise exact arrival time and call us at least 30 min before arrival so we have enough time to come meet you.
We do not have a 24 hour reception.
An extra 20€ fee applies to all clients checking in at or after 9 pm. Check in after 11 pm ONLY on request (30€). After 12 am, only in exceptional circumstances.
Additional charges apply depending on check in time.
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card before arrival.
***Groups and or bachelor parties not accepted. Very strict quiet hours policy. We are a family property in a residential building. Parties are prohibited.***
Breakfast not included.
We do not have 24 hours reception please let us know arriving time. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Card Phones
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>