Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our hotel is just 4.5 Km from Lisbon Airport, and has on its surroundings all kinds of transport to make your visit more convenient.
For maximum comfort, our reception is open 24 hours and whether you choose a single room, double, triple or family, you have at your disposal a Private toilet, telephone, Wi-Fi and flat screen TV with international channels. All mornings a breakfast buffet is served, and yet we have a bar where you can enjoy a drink or a snack and a common living room with TV to watch your favorite sport or program.
Lisbon stands for culture. Venture out for a walk in the secular tram to the Castelo de São Jorge where you have the best view of the city. Cross the historic Alfama neighborhood where you'll find the Fado and the most typical cuisine of Lisbon. Stroll through the Park of Nations or Bethlehem and be sure to visit the Botanical Garden and the various city centers Commercial where you can find all kinds of shops that demand.
In the evening pass by Hard Rock Café. - Lisbon at Bairro Alto and Cais do Sodré, and feel the excitement of one of the busiest European capitals.
Our employees will be happy to inform you of the main attractions, Entertainment and Transportation Public Lisbon. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Cable TV
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Key Card Access
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle Hire
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>