Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have a shared lounge where guests can relax and print from our guest computer. There’s free private parking available on site. Free Wi-Fi can be accessed from any room in the house.
We’re located on the main Dublin N6 approach road into Galway. 5km from the city centre, with a bus stop less than 100 meters from our front door that will take you directly into town.
All rooms have a flat screen TV, private bathrooms with complimentary toiletries. All rooms have tea & coffee making facilities. Each room also stocks a hairdryer.
Sea Mist Bed and Breakfast's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards. (Visa debit, Mastercard).
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 19:00 .
Check out from 08:00 to 11:00 .
Our host can be called between 9am and 7pm.
Non smoking. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Ceiling Fan
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>