Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
and within minute walking distance from the beach, many pubs and restaurants
All rooms include airconditioning, new LCD televisions, and our rooms at the Sea Side Hotel also feature free internet.
Self service cafeteria in the lobby for our guests, as well (surcharge) parking - 6 usd per day.
Wireless internet connection is available free of charge, we will be happy to welcome you with a smile
Sea Side Hotel offers three types of rooms standard family and luxury: all rooms have air conditioning, cable tv and mini-fridge
Hotel Sea Side is on Tel Aviv's Trumpeldor street. Private parking is free
The hotel enjoys a unique view of the city
If cancelled or modified up to 7 days before the date of arrival, 50 percent of all the total price of the reservation will be charged.
If cancelled or modified later (under 7 days before the date of arrival) or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
Non-Refundable reservations are charged on the same day of booking. Any modification requests are not guaranteed to be accepted. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan
- Hair Dryers
- Safe Deposit Box
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Currency Exchange
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>