Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
10% due if less than a week away
Additional Terms and Conditions
10% non refundable deposit if cancellation is less than one week
The guest house is fully self contained,can bring your own cook if you like. Upstairs two rooms have 4 rooms, 3 rooms have 2 single beds, 1 room has one queen bed,1 single bed in common area, downstairs has 1 room with queen bed(vip room) 1 room with double bed, and office with one bed. This would be full access to the house. Downstairs veranda and an upstairs veranda overlooking the Caribbean sea 100 ft away. Beautiful house, very safe location.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have 8 rooms in various configurations.
Some have private baths, some are dormitory style with shared bath.
We are conveniently located walking distance from the Water Taxi Terminal, and not far from the main bus station.
In addition to comfortable accommodation, and a safe and friendly atmosphere, the Seaside is pleased to offer the following additional services to our guests:
Airport Transport Services - Seaside offers inexpensive transport service to and from the airport upon request.
Internet Access and WiFi - Internet Access, including instant messenger services which is available in the dining/bar area during open hours.
Tourist Information - Our bulletin board has up to date schedules for bus, boat, and plane transportation throughout the country. Information is also available on attractions, lodging, and tours throughout the city and country, as well as menus for local restaurants. Our staff can also direct you to recommended activities in the city and around. Check out our book swap and reference library, with books on Belize and Central America, including flora and fauna, people and culture.
Tours/Transportation Arranged - Reserve or purchase tickets for Mundo Maya express buses to Flores, Tikal, Rio Dulce, and Guatemala City. Also ask our staff about booking land or sea tours, and local plane transportation.
Food and Drink - Light meals and snacks are available in the evenings and during open hours. Dine on the upstairs veranda overlooking the sea or in the bar area downstairs. Our menu features many options for vegetarians, as well as daily specials and desserts. Beer and Wine are available, in addition to bottled water, sodas, coffee, tea, and fresh squeezed orange juice.
Telephone - A pay telephone is located in the common room upstairs for guests to send and receive calls.
Bag Storage - Over-packed? Bag storage is available at the Seaside for a small charge if you want to lighten the load as you explore our beautiful country.
Television - Our kitchen/bar area features Cable TV via satellite, news programs, and a variety of movie channels, and is available to guests during open hours.
24 Hour Access - Guests are given unrestricted access to the guesthouse at any time during the day or night. No curfews or lock-outs.
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Cable TV
- Outdoor Terrace
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Currency Exchange
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.
Search and book more than 36,000 properties in over 170 countries, from anywhere.
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>