Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
See Through Boutique Resort is the perfect place to relax and enjoy your vacation. See Through Boutique Resort prides itself on its great service and party atmosphere. The hotel has 26 hotel rooms and 18 bungalows that open out onto the swimming pool. The rooms are modern and well equipped. The resort has its own beachfront where you can easily relax just a few feet from the ocean. Within a few metres along the beach from See Through are two diving schools allowing guests to enjoy this exciting activity without having to travel.
Things to note
1) Check in from 14:00
2) Check out Before 12:00
3) Reception working hours: 8:00 – 22:00
4) Payment on Arrival: Cash and credit card
Credit card payment will have 3% surcharge.
5) Cancellation or amendment must be made 7 days in advance prior to arrival.
6) Breakfast is not included
7) NO smoking in Room, but have smoking area
8) We only accept guests at the age of 12 years old or more. View House Rules
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Swimming Pool
- 24 Hour Security
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>