Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Your stay with us can begin with low-cost transportation from Kilimanjaro / Arusha airport. SemaTena is a short ten-minute bus ride from the Arusha city center. But our oasis feels hours away from the noise, hustle and bustle and crowds in the city. While you stay at SemaTena you will enjoy complimentary fruits and vegetables.
You have two choices of where to lay your weary head at night. We offer a room with double bed or a room with shared bunk beds. Both rooms have private bathrooms attached to the rooms. Our bathrooms have western toilets and hot water for showering.
You will be served three delicious meals a day at your convenience. Our cook is happy to accommodate food preferences and allergies. You can also enjoy our free wi-fi at our bar as you are waiting for your delicious dinner to be prepared.
SemaTena Arusha Hostel - Terms & Conditions
24-hours front desk.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 18%
No curfew. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Tour
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Card Phones
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Reading Light
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Currency Exchange
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>