Sevilla Hostel One Centro

Superb 3210 Total Reviews

• chloejanecrowell141505
  • Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
8th Nov 2018

Great hostel with friendly staff! Always people around and something to do. Group dinners are lovely, good way to meet people. Location is perfect and Diego has excellent suggestions. Would definitely recommend!

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
5th Nov 2018

On first impression I thought I wouldn't like this hostel but I'm glad I gave it a second chance as I really warmed to it over my few days here. The people working at the check in desk are welcoming and the free dinner in the evening makes it that bit easier to break the ice with other travelers. Comfortable social areas to chill in if the weathers not great. My one complaint is that the internet didn't work in my bedroom. Would recommend if travelling solo.

3rd Nov 2018

The staff and volunteers and so nice and helpful and provide a lot of activities for guests. Great place to meet people as a solo traveler. The facilities are not as nice as the other location (catedral) but it could have just been the room I was staying in (old creaky beds). Good vibes, easy to sleep early or go out- this hostel is great for all types of travelers. Overall great stay

• madelinesladovnik4484
  • USA, Female, 18-24
1st Nov 2018

I can't speak more highly about this hostel! The staff truly made you feel like you were at home. They went above and beyond their job descriptions to make this an enjoyable stay for me, and I can't put to words how much I loved staying here. I would recommend this hostel to ANYONE.

• England, Female, 25-30
25th Oct 2018

I loved my stay at this hostel. It’s small and intimate. The staff are so friendly and they not only put on dinner but other activities to help you meet other travellers :) it’s also really well located - easy walk everywhere and on a lovely square with cafes you can sit out at.

• impaulwilsons6457
  • Canada, Male, 31-40
20th Oct 2018

I had a rather short stay of two nights and three days but still I really enjoyed my stay. The most positive aspect was the staff and volunteers, they go over and beyond to accommodate. I met Diego he was great. Also, the very early morning I arrived, there was a on-guard volunteer, she made fresh coffee and start the check in process right away. Strong wifi and it is really clean, specially washrooms and showers. There is free supper, cooked by resident and volunteers and walking free tours.

19th Oct 2018

Great welcoming atmosphere, friendly helpful staff, central location. Only thing was, my room smelt quite bad, probably because of issues with toilet plumbing/ventilation...but it's a really nice place right on the edge of small triangular plaza.

• matthewr2821
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
19th Oct 2018

Great hostel and location, the volunteer staff are really friendly. The manager Diego is a legend and was always happy to help me out, especially when I lost my locker key at 1 in the morning, his patience was amazing - can't thank him enough! The nightly dinners and staff really made my stay at the hostel a good experience.

• lucindakuriata9862
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
15th Oct 2018

Absolutely fantastic Staff were super nice, really friendly and welcoming Bathrooms and facilities pretty good and clean Hostel smelt really nice Location super good One of my favourite hostels Would definnnnitely stay again 10/10 :))

13th Oct 2018

very clean and friendly staff. Located in a very central position

×