Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
As our tagline signifies - Come As A Guest, Leave As A Family, we make our guests to feel as at home and treat them more than a guest. Friendly environment and warm hospitality is our core motive.
Shakya House provides short term as well as long term accommodations to our guests. All the rooms are Bathroom ensuite. Free Continental Breakfast is provided to our guests. The facilities we provide are free Wi-Fi, 24 hours emergency electricity (solar & electrical battery) backups, 24 hours hot water, garden seating, terrace seating, parking space, airport pick up and frop, luggage storage, laundry service, currency exchange.
The house has a nice view of the mountain range (Langtang, Ganesh Himal, Dorje Lhakpa) from its terrace.
Shakya House welcomes you to experience our hospitality and have a wonderful stay.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check in from 12 noon and check out until 11am.
2. Both cash and credit card are accepted upon arrival.
3. Cancellation policy: At least 3 days advance notice before the check-in date is required for cancellation free of charge.
4. The reception is open from 7am to 10pm everyday. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Ceiling Fan
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Hot Tub
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Currency Exchange
- Express check-in / out
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>