Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Additional Terms and Conditions
30 % Deposit as advance
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our Group of Houseboats offer free internet, 24-hours front desk, 24-hour room service, , 24-hour security and doctor on call. The lounge space allows guests to relax and enjoy refreshing drinks and light evening snacks. The Houseboats have fine a dining area, a lounge cum sitting room attached Private Bathroom with Bathtub and small kitchenette.
Super Deluxe Room , Deluxe Rooms ,Standard Rooms are the Three room options offered to the guests for accommodation. The rooms are lavishly designed with beautiful wood carved interiors. The antique furniture and stylish Kashmiri carpets add to its appeal .
Situated on the Nagin lake, Shalimar Group of Houseboats enjoys proximity to the Kathi Darwaza (Approx. 3km) and Chinar Bagh (Approx. 7km). The Kathi Darwaza is the main entrance to the Hari Parbat Fort or Mughal Fort. Guests can admire the unique Persian inscriptions on the walls and ceilings of the gate, commemorative of the Persian rulers in the Mughal period. Enjoy the beautiful sights of Srinagar by visiting the Wullar Lake, Sri Pratap Singh Museum and Charar-i-Sharif.
Travelogue Nigeen Lake.
The city of Srinagar itself is quite famous for its lakes. Peace, serenity, calm, tranquility all defines the beautiful lakes of Kashmir. Apart from that, the delightful backdrop of the lakes almost leaves you speechless. Then, there are the amazing Shikaras and houseboats on the lake that further add to the enjoyment. Today we will tell you about nigeen lake.
Nagin Lake got its name from the trees surrounding the lake. Popularly known as the 'Jewel in the Ring’, it is one of the impressive lakes in east Srinagar. The lake with its deep blue waters is separated from the Dal Lake by a thin causeway and is an exciting tourist spot with number of houseboats dwindling in the calm waters. Nagin Lake, though sometimes referred to as a separate lake, is actually part of Dal Lake,The lake is bounded by the Shankaracharya hill (Takht-e-Suleiman) on the south and Hari Parbat on the west and is located at the foot of the Zabarwan hills. Willow and poplar trees flank the edges of the lake.Nagin Lake is a perfect place to go for swimming as it is less crowded and deeper. Water Skiing & sailing on fiberglass boats can also be enjoyed here.
Shalimar Group of Houseboats has a spacious carpeted sitting room, dining room, and bedrooms with western bathrooms attached. Western breakfast and choice of authentic Kashmiri or Western lunch and dinners are served by the houseboy.
We provide homely atmosphere making your stay truly memorable. Here you enjoy at most personalized care and impeccable service. Sleep in comfortable and designed bed rooms with comfy beds and modern amenities. Friendly atmosphere of clean and comfortable accommodation that brings the nostalgia of old Indian hospitality alive.
We have been honored to have the intellectuals from different countries, Ambassadors, State Guests, Heads and Members of International Organizations, Film Personalities, Rock Stars, Business People, Writers, Journalists as our valued guests.
We look forward to have you as our valued guests in this beautiful valley " be rest assured that you will enjoy your stay with us and will go back with happy memories and have the desire to come again and again.
Property policy & conditions:
1. Check in Time: after 11:00 if the room is available
2. Check out Time: before 12:00 noon
3. Both cash and credit card payments are acceptable upon check in at the property.
4. Cancellation of reservation should be only sent in writing, at least 02 days in advance and for groups at least 07 days in advance, failing which retention charges will be applied.
5. Child below 5 years accommodated without extra bed. Above 5 will be provided extra bed/ mattress. View House Rules
- Free Airport Transfer
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Ceiling Fan
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Terrace
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Currency Exchange
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>