Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Guest will be charged the entire amount of booking within 3 days of arrival upon cancellation
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Shalom backpackers Udaipur is a minute away from Gangaur Ghat , Bagore ki Haveli and Jagdish Temple. The Hostel is home to 32 spacious dorms,5 Deluxe double rooms and 1 Deluxe Quadruple room, all equipped with modern amenities and facilities. The Hostel also hosts a wonderful café with Rooftop view of the Pichola Lake and the City Palace.
Including, a dedicated library and a workstation has been designed for the avid readers and the workaholics, with splendid view of the Pichola Lake.
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 11:00 AM.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Taxes not included, INR 0-999 No Tax Applicable; INR 1000-2499 12% Tax Applicable; INR 2499-7499 18% Tax Applicable
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free City Tour
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Towels Not Included
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Currency Exchange
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Meals Available
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>