Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hotel is located in Maliandao International Tea City Street, close to Beijing West Railway Station, the historical, beautiful Lotus Pool, Chang’ an Street and enjoys a good location.
It’s a luxury business hotel integrated with accommodation, catering, and business and its architectural design introduce the 21st century‘s new concept which features a flavor of tea culture.
Shanshui S Hotel is located in Maliandao International Tea City Street and the heart of Beijing West Business District, close to Ministry of Water Resources, Ministry of Finance, National Development and Reform Commission, State Administration of Taxation, China Railway Corporation and other major ministries and agencies. The hotel is in the south of Beijing West Railway Station and close to the Financial Street, Xidan and Maliandao Tea City Business District which have various catering, entertainment, medical and institutional facilities.
Shanshui S hotel is a quasi-five-star hotel which has the qualification to receive foreign guests. The hotel has 207 guestrooms, and all rooms are equipped with the intelligent guest control system and some are equipped with tea tables to satisfy different guests’ needs. Shanshui S Hotel can hold different kinds of exhibitions, conferences and weddings. 4 large and small conference rooms and VIP lounges are fully equipped and provide professional service. The non-pillar multi-function hall in the 16th floor can have up to 150 people for meeting or wedding.
Shanshui S Hotel enjoys a convenient traffic. It is 2 km to Beijing West Railway Station and close to Airport Shuttle Bus Shijitan stop and Gongzhufen stop, subway line 7 and many bus stops.
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Meeting Rooms
- 24 Hour Reception
- Business Centre
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Wake-up calls
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Things to Note
Check in from 15:00
Check out Before 12:00Noon
Payment on Arrival:Cash and Credit card.
Breakfast Not Included
NO smoking in the Hotel
Reception working hours 24/24
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>