Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Not staying for the night? Waiting for the train or bus? Just feel at home. Enjoy our free wifi. Take a shower. Meet people. Have a bite or a drink in our cozy cafe.
We have three private rooms, all with their own style. A Javanese room, a nature room, and a Dutch room.
We have 1 dorm for 10 people. There are 6 single beds and 2 double beds. The single beds are at least 200 cm long and 100 cm wide. The double beds are 190 x 220 cm. You will have a curtain, your own lamp, and sockets.
Important is cleanliness.
In our cafe, we serve healthy drinks and food like chia seed soaked in santen accomplished with seasonal fruit or homemade falafel. For meat-lovers, vegans and vegetarians we have several dishes.
And, our fridge is always full with some very cold beers!
Terms and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 06:00 to 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards,the surcharge will be 3%
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Children under 6 can stay with their parents in one of the private rooms with a double bed. Extra charge IDR 25000 View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Tour
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Ceiling Fan
- Cots Available
- Hot Showers
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- 24 Hour Reception
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Meals Available
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>