Shelter Jordan

Fabulous 7330 Total Reviews
Fabulous 7330 Total Reviews

• Switzerland, All Female Group, 18-24
12th Jan 2018

All we needed, comfortable, clean, cheap, helpful and friendly staff, tasty breakfast, I enjoyed my stay.

• Taiwan, Female, 18-24
5th Jan 2018

The staffs in Shelter Jordan are volunteers, they're willing to help you when you have questions because they are passionate about what they do. I stayed in a 18 female dorm and it's better than I expected. The size of the room is appropriate so it's comfortable. Toilets and shower rooms are outside and clean but a little bit too wet. Breakfast is great and for free. Sometimes they have free dinner which you can join and feel at ease. Basically everything is awesome.

• Indonesia, Female, 18-24
27th Dec 2017

The staffs are all youth volunteer and very welcoming! They really know how to befriend with guests and make the hostel just like home. Besides the facilities, the hostel also offers you special event that will broaden your knowledge, as well as connections with people around the world.

• Papua New Guinea, Mixed Group, 18-24
26th Dec 2017

Was a really friendly environment and a Christian home the staffs were friendly and helpful it feels like home being there 😊

• Brazil, All Male Group, 18-24
26th Dec 2017
2.0

2 friends and I arrived at the hostel and they told us they couldn’t find our booking. I showed them the reservation and they saw it was done correctly. Their system was renewed and that’s why they couldn’t find it. So they couldnt find the reservation we paid for. They gave us a really poor solution and we had to find a new place to sleep right on the spot... We did the booking 2 months ago and we had to find a new place on the same night. This is an absurd. I hope no one ever goes through this

• Hungary, Male, 18-24
21st Dec 2017
2.0

I have emailed with the actual hostel: their online form, normal email, and emailed with hostel word as well. I have sent a mali 4 days earlier that I am caceling my booking. I want the booking fee back. Thank you.

• India, Female, 31-40
10th Dec 2017

A very good place to stay. I stayed in a 4-bed dorm. It was clean, quite, and came with decent breakfast. The location is convenient, right next to the tram stop, a few minutes away from Central Station, plenty of food options around.

• Colombia, Male, 18-24
9th Dec 2017
5.1

This hostel is totally different option when you go to Amsterdam, its a place where the atmosphere is totally different from what you are gonna find in the city. The location is really bad, its more than 25 minutes walk from the city centre in a sector that is dark and you can feel not that safe when you go out. The staff is kind but they can do a better job, when I asked them questions they answered not in the best mood. Also, the bathrooms where not always clean.

• zanardodanielle7743
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
9th Dec 2017

This hostel was an excellent spot. It was very very clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful. If you're looking for a place to rest at night where people are respectful and quiet this is it. This is not a hostel to party at in Amsterdam.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
1st Dec 2017
5.4

Bed bugs. It was disgusting, we saw multiple crawling on the beds. There were many bugs on my companion's bed, as well as on the bed of the other girls in our room. We were booked to stay two nights, but left when we saw the bed bugs after the first night. We got a full refund, but it didn't cover the cost of the hotel we booked day-of, laundering all of our possessions, or the clothes and other possessions we had to throw away.

×