Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
They are clean, bright and spacious with twin beds and offer privacy, there is no sharing here.
There are super clean and hot shower facilities onsite.
Other onsite facilities include, free WiFi and TV, launderette, use of our games room and separate common room with with multi-fuel stove and pot washing shieling with ample space to accommodate your camping stove.
There is a designated campfire area with stunning sea views, as well as access to the shore, local forestry tracks and hill climbing.
We are located on the shore, where the Sound of Mull, Loch Linnhe and the Firth of Lorne meet and the views are breath-taking. Awaken to the sound of the sea and the birds, camping in nature at its best.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Reception opens 08.00 to 19:45
Check in from 12:00 to 19:30
You Must inform us at least 24 hours in advance if you intend to arrive after 19:30.
Check out by 10:00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
No Meals Included.
Self catering facilities provided
We are open April 08 to October 16.
Quiet time please from 22:30 to 07:30. View House Rules
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Hot Showers
- Linen Not Included
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Towels Not Included
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (limited hours)
- Games Room
- Pool Table
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>