Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
● If there is no notification after 3 hours from the scheduled check-in time,
Please note that it will be canceled due to guests' convenience.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Simplest Hakodate features accommodation with free WiFi and free private parking.
At the property, the private rooms have a desk, a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom. The dormitory rooms have a matress with alarm clock, lights and plug sockets.
Simplest Hakodate offers a sun terrace. The area is popular for cycling, and bike hire is available at the accommodation.
== Policies and Conditions ==
1. Check-in time: from 15:00 to 24:00
When you request to leave your luggage before check in, it is possible only from 07:00 to 15:00.
2. Check-out time: by 11:00
3. Reception hour: 24 hours
4. Payment: cash (JPY) or credit cards (Visa, Master, and Amex)
5. Cancellation policy:
(1) 4 days (or more) before Arrival Date: free
(2) 2-3 days (or more) before Arrival Date: 30% of the first night
(3) 1 days before Arrival Date: 50% of the first night
(4) on the day or No Show: 100% of the first night
6. Age restriction: NO
7. No smoking
8. Pets are not allowed.
9. Breakfast included
10. Taxes included View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Meeting Rooms
- Outdoor Terrace
- 24 Hour Reception
- Internet Access
- Internet café
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Vending Machines
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>