Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The area has bar, restaurants and shopping close by.
The property counts with 14 rooms and 3 private cabin, some of them totally renovated.
The rooms are divided between two buildings.
Bed sheets and towels could be rented for extra charge.
Skrea Vandrarhem has a common kitchen and lounge area, with staff during most of the day. Also the property counts with high speed Wifi.
Bathroom and shower are shared in the corridor.
Pool open during high season is available for the guests. Also in the Hostel Garden you find a small playground and BBQ grill for everybody to use.
Skrea Vandrarhem Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 . Please you must advice the hour of your arrival to do the check in.
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorize your card before the arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception Hours 09:00 - 16:00.
Non smoking. View House Rules
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Book Exchange
- Linen Not Included
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Towels Not Included
- Reception (limited hours)
- Towels for hire
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>