Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Newly opened Hostel in December 2017 ! The coolest place to chill with awesome rooftop infinity pool, superb facilities and amazing views from the hostel!
Main features of Sky Society:
1. 37th Floor rooftop swimming pool with amazing Kuala Lumpur skyscrapers view.
2. Capsule style bunk beds furnished with curtains, high quality mattress, towels, bedside lights and individual sockets
3. KL Twin Towers view from the rooms
4. Gym, steam room and paid laundry facilities
5. Free walking tours and activities
6. 5 minutes walk to LRT stations connecting you to the airport and other parts of KL city.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE ENSURE DIRECTORY EMAIL from our email address is received 1 day prior to arrival, CHECK JUNK FOLDER
1. Cancellation policy: At least 2 days advance notice for free cancellation. Full charges apply to cancellation made less than 2 days upon arrival date.
2. Check in from 15:00 – 23:00
3. Check out before 12:00
4. Payment upon arrival by cash or Card.
(1) 11pm to 10am Quiet hour
(2) No Durian and Mangoesteen
(3) No loud conversation allowed
6. Reception working hours: 08.00 to 23.00
7. Taxes: not included. - Extra 6% will be added as SST.
8. Breakfast: not included.
9. No curfew.
10. No smoking in rooms, but designated area is provided. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Fitness Centre
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Swimming Pool
- Towels Not Included
- 24 Hour Security
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (limited hours)
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>