Skyewalker Hostel

Superb 2835 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 2835 Total Reviews

15th Aug 2018

Amazing location. Staff is great. Hostel is clean and beds are relatively comfortable. I came really late unintentionally and they were really cool about it. They also have lots of things to do including games and instruments and their amazing geodome. The sky cleared up and the stats and Milky Way was super visible. Highly recommend.

11th Aug 2018

Such a fantastic place on Skye! 11/10 would stay again

• England, Female, 41+
11th Aug 2018

Superb - a long time since I stayed at a hostel but exceeded my expectations and was do clean

• lauralykke947189
  • Denmark, Couple, 18-24
10th Aug 2018

We stayed in the Jedi huts and it was the best stay we had on our whole roadtrip 😊👏 Would recommend to everyone going to Isle of Skye

• stjack300
  • Australia, Couple, 41+
7th Aug 2018

We can't speak highly enough of the Skyewalker Hostel....an immaculately maintained gem that is run by a dedicated team who know what it takes to make travelers feel welcomed and relaxed. We were lucky enough to book one of the private twin rooms with an ensuite...spacious, sparkling clean and comfortable. I would highly recommend a stay here and hope we have the opportunity to return one day.

• mrugg397179
  • Scotland, Female, 25-30
6th Aug 2018

Great stay, staff very friendly, great laugh and very accommodating. Not far from fairy pools and clean. Would stay here again

• Scotland, Female, 31-40
4th Aug 2018

I absolutely loved this hostel. It has a lot of character and the hosts are so welcoming and helpful. It was difficult to get to by public transport but the surroundings were absolutely breath taking. I'll definitely be back with a car and more time to spend there!

• pabarcaanton5455
  • Spain, Female, 31-40
4th Aug 2018

Amazing! I highly recommend it. The best Hostel I have ever been.

• vixter4377323
  • England, Female, 41+
2nd Aug 2018

I thoroughly enjoyed my one night stay. it was such a warm welcome and everything was very easy to navigate. Shame about the weather!

2nd Aug 2018

This is one of my favorite hostels I've ever stayed in, and I've been to over 100! The family who runs and owns this place is BEYOND AMAZING!!! They are so kind, so helpful, and really make their home feel like your own. It's SO CLEAN and their showers and beds are the best!!! The only minus is there's no lockers, but it is a safe place. I 1000% recommend this place, and you for sure need a car to get here (or anywhere else on skye)

×