Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Staying at a hostel means: stay and sleep cheap while enjoying a warm and unique atmosphere. We offer affordable beds in Dorms, single or double rooms with shared or private facilities. All rooms are individually designed, really cosy and, of course, very clean!
Sleep-Station - Terms & Conditions
Due to the current crisis the reception is open from Sunday till Thursday only from 8am-12pm. Later arrivals are possible by prior arrangement.
On Fridays and Saturdays the reception is additionally manned from 4pm - 8pm.
Bookings for the same day must be received by 11 am
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 8am to 12pm from sunday - Thursday.
Friday and Saturday additionally from 4pm - 8pm. .
Check out until 10:00am
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Can't accept Diners card
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Bed sheets one time charge 3,- EUR per person (compulsory) , accomodation tax not included 4.5%
Breakfast not included.
We are looking forward to welcome you in the Sleep - Station in Münster View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Linen Not Included
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Towels Not Included
- Reception (limited hours)
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>