Fabulous 133 Total Reviews
Fabulous 133 Total Reviews

• matimuschen8764
  • Germany, Mixed Group, 18-24
9th Nov 2018

Good hostel! Fun to be for a weekend

• amrittkaur45528
  • England, Female, 18-24
3rd Nov 2018

Second time at Sleepin inn, I had to fly back because my experience was one of the best. They have the best staff, all of them are SUCH lovely people and always include everyone in. The night life is good and the hostel has made me fall in love with the Gold coast. Made some memories I won't forget, highly recommend it, oh and they have the best free water so that helps. Shout out to Omar, Fraser, and Michael for dealing with me for the second time, Amrit X

• katherinevhall7208
  • England, Female, 18-24
5th Aug 2018

This hostel has very nice and informative staff, the apartment we were in was lovely and spacious. It is located not too far from the main town and tram lines, they do not use their shuttle bus for attractions such as movie world however they will shuttle into town and to the beach. At times it was quite cold (we are staying in the winter) but there was no problems in getting extra blankets. Good nights out and we felt very safe throughout our stay. Facilities were cleaned and worked well.

• Netherlands, Couple, 18-24
30th Jun 2018
5.1

An untidy and dirty hostel. Bathroom was a mess, and was not cleaned properly throughout my stay. Area is nice with a pool, though I would not stay here again.

• kyliebloom911328
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
21st Jun 2018

I stayed in during my stay as I partied to hard in Byron the night before, so didn't go out with all the other guests but enjoyed my stay... music shut off after 10pm & the next day I chilled out area by the pool while I waiting for my afternoon bus.

• tristanroberts19956015
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
21st Jun 2018

This place rocked - Came for the party stayed for the people!

• sonnycray895239
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
21st Jun 2018

Friendly, fun hostel...stay all went out of their way to make sure we all had a great stay. Thanks Kelly for helping us book our Whale tour it was the highlight of trip so far.

• annastenbaeck2645
  • Finland, Female, 18-24
14th Jun 2018
7.4

Great people and a good time. Nice layout in rooms. Only bad things where the toilet that was seldomly cleaned and security since doors where left open by others all the time and during daytime anyone could walk in.

• goodingstim9482
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
5th Jun 2018

Sound place to stay, I extended my stay for another couple of days from all the party nights with the staff. Backpacker pub crawl was a laugh...thanks crew!!

• helenrichareds3746
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
5th Jun 2018

Great atmosphere, Good people, awesome staff made my short stay the best. Rooms were clean and cosy, will be back for sure and highly reconmend for a good family vibe.

×