Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
TheaterZzz is an experiential accommodation style where you can set up a special tent in a theater-shaped space with a screen and watch a movie.
It brings together the three elements of tea, movies and travel in one space where you can discover new possibilities.
There is a shared shower booth and guests can rental pajamas and towels.
In addition, there is a dormitory space charter plan that can accommodate up to 18 people for large groups.
Theater Zzz can't be categorized within the 'hostel class' because it is more than a place to sleep or eat. This place is introducing a new way of traveling based on experience.
==Policies and conditions==
1. Check-in time: from 18:00 to 22:00
When you request to leave your luggage before check in, it is possible only from 12:00 to 18:00
2. Check-out time: by 10:00
3. Reception hour: from 12:00 to 22:30
4. Payment: cash (JPY) or credit cards (Visa, Master, and Amex)
5. Cancellation policy:
(1) 14 days(or more) before Arrival Date: free
(2) 13 days before Arrival Date: 50% of the first night
(3) on the day or No Show: 100% of the first night
6. Age restriction: Yes, over 13 years old
7. No smoking
8. Pets are not allowed.
9. Breakfast not included
10. Taxes included
11. Breakfast ¥550/ Pajama&towel rental ¥300 /towel rental ¥150 / Amenities(ex:toothbrush) ¥50 View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Internet Access
- Reception (limited hours)
- Towels for hire
- Meals Available
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>