Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located in the picturesque Mala Strana neighbourhood. It is situated below Prague Castle, and within easy walking distance of all major attractions. Small Luxury Palace Residence is only a short walk from Prague Castle, Charles Bridge and the St. Nicholas Cathedral. Free internet access is available.
The rooms are furnished with Czech antiques and original oil paintings. We have in total 9 rooms - family apartments, suite, double rooms and single rooms. Satellite Channels, Flat-screen TV is available in all of them. We provide Non-smoking rooms, Family rooms, Heating, Designated smoking area, Fan, Hardwood/Parquet floors.
Small Luxury Palace Residence's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards (no American Express).
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Breakfast not included.
Our Reception is open from 9 am until 8 pm. In case your arrival is later please contact the reception in advance to arrange your check in.
All children are welcome.
Free! All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Free! All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All older children or adults are charged EUR 25 per person per night for extra beds. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>