Smart Stay Hostel Munich City

• vaibhavshah178040
  • India, Male, 25-30
9th Nov 2018
7.1

Decent place to stay, good location (close from.the central station) but the hostel has limited facilities and has no activities at all. Good place if you're traveling in a group but you might get a little bored if traveling alone.

• mithunvaisnavkct5400
  • India, Male, 18-24
2nd Nov 2018
7.7

Overall stay was good, except WiFi was not working consistently

• autum14219
  • USA, Female, 18-24
1st Nov 2018
2.6

This hostel was the WORST I’ve ever stayed in. I woke up to bed bugs crawling on me and when I went downstairs to tell the front desk they shrugged their shoulders. I demanded a refund and be made me go upstairs back to my room to get a picture of one!!!! I did and I went downstairs to show him and then he gave me a refund. Disgusting and I don’t recommend this place to anyone

• sdjiapouras9087
  • England, Female, 18-24
28th Oct 2018
7.4

Decent location, really friendly staff, great bed linen and pillows. A little disappointed that no towels were given out as in other hostel I’ve been to, small towels were given. Overall, great stay.

• metzger_guenter6578
  • Germany, Male, 41+
25th Oct 2018

newly renovated hostel and very clean. Location is good and central to main station is 15 min. on foot and to the old town is also 15 minutes on foot. The hostel is very pleasant I will be back.

• sparkminerals6244
  • India, Male, 41+
23rd Oct 2018
3.7

In mix dorm room .. . Some one was sleeping with his girlfriend.... staff was very rude and unpleasant.. impolite....! Kitchen very small .. hardly 1/2 person can eat / cook ..! Far from Bahnhofplatz...! No good map directions ..! Worst to go & stay !

• jandaiazandonella3443
  • Brazil, Female, 31-40
6th Oct 2018
7.4

Staff really nice, but I think there's no kitchen

• Australia, Male, 18-24
5th Oct 2018
7.1

The room and bathroom were really nice, nothing to complain about there. The main lobby and common areas however, seemed like they’d seen better days. Couldn’t have asked for a better location to Oktoberfest, and wasn’t too far from main square in Munich either. The hostel was pretty much perfect of you’re just going to Oktoberfest, albeit very pricey, though that is to be expected during that time of the year.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
5th Oct 2018
3.1

BED BUGS!!! When leaving the hostel I noticed bed bugs crawling around on my pillow, and I have multiple bites on me. The location was great but not worth the amount of money I paid to have bed bug bites all over me and to have to deal with the issues when I get home. I would not recommend staying here ever

• stephenmcl8551
  • Ireland, Male, 31-40
4th Oct 2018
6.6

For the second year in a row we were infested with bed bugs. We were bitten in the hostel room, could see them crawling on the walls and the sides of beds; one of our group of 6 was bitten badly while staying in the room and a second of us (me) managed to get their travel bag infected and was bitten at home with them. This exact same issue happened on me returning from the hostel last year but I thought it was a one off. We will not be back.

×