Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our international staff will make sure to resolve any of your problems and requests and will be more than happy to give you some tips and guide you around.
Why You Should Stay With Us
-brand new dorms with all the fixings, every dorm has an ensuite bathroom, air conditioning, wifi that actually reaches the rooms, fans, lockers, every bed also comes with a reading light, socket and privacy curtains.
-perfect location, next to all the main attractions.
-24/7 reception to help you get around town, book buses, rent scooters, get your laundry done or anything else you might need.
Terms and Conditions:
Free Cancellation:1 Day before the arrival without being charged by the property
Check in from 2 pm
Check out Before 11 am
Payment on Arrival: Cash Only
No smoking in Room, but have a smoking area
Reception working hours 24/7 View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Towels Not Included
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Currency Exchange
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>