Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Smiths Hotel is home to 42 well-appointed guest rooms. We offer single rooms, twin rooms, double rooms, triple/family rooms, 4 bed rooms and 5 bed rooms which are either en-suite rooms or rooms with a shared bathroom.
Room facilities include Flat-screen TV, Satellite Channels, Direct-Dial Telephone, Adjustable Heating, Electric Kettle, Tea/Coffee Maker, Wardrobe/Closet, Towels for free, Hospitality Tray & Wake-Up Service.
An Iron, ironing board & hairdryer are available on request at the reception.
Cots / Highchairs - Please enquire at main reception before reservation. No extra charge. Children under 5 years of age free of charge.
We serve a full Scottish breakfast daily from 7am to 9am. On Sunday, the breakfast is from 8am to 9.30am. CURRENTLY DUE TO COVID-19, THIS HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
The rooms are Non-Smoking & Free Wi-Fi is present throughout the Hotel.
Check in is from 1pm and Check out is 11am.
We have a 24 hour reception and CCTV.
Luggage storage facility is available.
On street parking is available at the front. (Charges apply only on Weekdays from 8am-6pm). View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Cable TV
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Safe Deposit Box
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Fax Service
- Luggage Storage
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>