Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Snowland Backpackers is a quiet place located at the center of lakeside at Barahi Chowk Offering a Neat and Clean Dormitory Bed with a Complimentary Breakfast with a affordable price. The Dormitory bed at Snowland Backpackers is Best for the Budget Travelers.
Our fantastic transport connections mean that you will have easy access to all Pokhara's attractions.
We offer Complementary Breakfast ( 2pc Toast w/ Butter & Jam, 1 Egg, 1 Cup Tea.), shared Bathroom and Toilet with Soap, Shampoo, Lotion and Towel for each Bed, private Safety Locker, charging Point For each bed, free Internet Wi-Fi. free parking, free travel information, hot and cold shower and free Mineral Water
Snowland Backpackers is located at Lakeside-6, Barahi Chowk, Pokhara.
It is located 2 minutes from Fewa Lake. It has got many Beautiful places to visit nearby. Pokhara has got many adventures Sports described as below :-
*Ultra Light Flight
* Helicopter Tour
Pokhara Is Surrender by a range of Himalayas like Annapurna and Fishtail which makes Pokhara a naturally Beauty.
***Property Policies & Conditions***
1. Cancellation policy 24 hour before arrival.
2. Check in from 12:00 A.M to 23:00 P.M .
3. Check out before 12:00 A.M.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash/ Credit card is accepted.
5. Reception working hour 24 hrs.
6. Taxes included. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Bicycle Parking
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- 24 Hour Reception
- Bicycle Hire
- Currency Exchange
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Travel Desk
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>