Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are far away from the noise of cities, and yet only an hour from Nova Gorica and Idrija, as well as from Udine and Treviso, Italy, and two hours from Ljubljana.
Our family, Kurini, with the informal local name 'Lovri', lives in the centre of this pleasant village, in house number 22.
You are invited to enjoy our hospitality.
From our house there is a splendid view of Krn Mountain, of Ozben, of Krasji Vrh and the wonderful village area.
In the intact nature of the Alps you will discover a rich legacy of diligent people.
You will be reminded of the scary memories of the 1st World War yet be able to enjoy the blissful peacefulness of the surrounding mountains.
Drenica lies in an ideal location for various outdoor activities.
The peaks around here are ideal starting points for paragliders and mountaineers.
Only a few kilometers away lie the most popular places in Slovenia for canyoning, rafting, canoeing and kayaking on the Soa River and other smaller rivers.
The Kanin ski centre is also very close; It is open during the winter and, if the snow conditions are good, till May.
When you are staying in our apartments you will be welcomed by the warm hospitality of our family.
The more sociable can enjoy engaging themselves in conversation either with the locals or with us and our five children.
We hope that they will enchant you with their hearty playfulness.
For those who prefer tranquility do not worry.
The apartments for tourists are completely separated from our apartment so your privacy will not be disturbed by our family life.
Food is provided in the nearby Jelkin hram restaurant.
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Children's Play Area
- Laundry Facilities
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Child Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Pet Friendly
- Taxes Included
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>