Sokolska Youth Hostel

Good 1657 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 25-30
2nd Jan 2018
6.0

Showers were very small, there was only two showers for more than 12 people. Towels were very tiny and about the size of a large hand towel. The one bedroom door was difficult to lock and therefor most people didn't bother trying to lock it properly. The lockers were also very small making it hard to store things in them. However, the showers and bathrooms were relatively clean. Lastly, the Internet did not really work.

• charizekring935
  • Philippines, Female, 25-30
1st Jan 2018
6.0

If you are looking for a cheap place to stay, this is it. Budget friendly. There's a kitchen if want to cook. But the one thing I don't like was the noise coming from the Heater. It was so noisy, I can't sleep at night.

27th Dec 2017
2.0

I got money and my cards stolen while I tio a nap, I hung my jacket next to my bunk; and when I woke up my money & cards were gone. Person working there was not interested in helping or didn't even want to let me switch rooms, I asked for a refund and he said why should he have to give me a refund for my mistakes. Never coming back to this place. Be aware!

• cnsnntp5703
  • Turkey, Female, 18-24
26th Dec 2017
6.0

Even though here it says they are accepting credit card, when we got there, they didn't. Also the pamphlet on the message board in the room says that they are serving breakfast but they actually aren't.

• scfarrar
  • USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
1st Nov 2017
6.9

Location:ok - bit of a walk the center Hostel: good kitchen & common area. Showers cramped & cold with no pressure. Fairly Clean except the kitchen. Rooms: Pictures: accurate for top floor only! The big dorms are not pictured! *Bring a lock for the lockers! Not a super secure entrance so keep you things locked up. If you get the top floor (private rooms) this is a good place but for the dorms I would recommend something closer to the center.

• Croatia, All Male Group, 25-30
20th Oct 2017

Nice and clean, on a good location,friendly and helpful staff, I would stay there again.

16th Oct 2017
4.6

It's a nice enough location, but that's all this place has going for it. There is no real front door, so anyone can walk into the property (though not necessarily the rooms) from the street, and I doubt the overworked front-desk staffer would notice. Often times the doors to the rooms either won't shut or are left open. Lots of old guys living here, somewhat creepy at times; not a friendly crowd. Kitchen is OK, but on the whole there are far better places for a few tens more crowns.

• England, Couple, 18-24
13th Oct 2017
3.7

Awful security. Left bags behind the desk while we went out for the the day ad train was later on that night, accessed these bags through multiple different staff who didn’t ask once who we were or what we were doing. Could walk into the hostel with no code or key and into any of the rooms. Bedroom smelt awful and one disgusting toilet shared between about 20+ people. Would never recommend this hostel.

• Netherlands, All Female Group, 18-24
19th Aug 2017
7.1

It is a nice hostel near de city center, so we walked everything. It was quiet (we had a room not near the street side). There is a common room to meet people, or just to relax, very nice.

18th Aug 2017
6.0

This place really needed a cleaning. The bathrooms were filthy. The common room felt like it was stale, old.

×