Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Perfect for leisure and business people these apartments are very close to city centre, we offer free wifi and car parking.
The apartments have a spacious open plan living area and a self-catering kitchen, the kitchens include an oven, washing machine, dishwasher, and a refrigerator. The lounge area has comfortable sofas with a TV and a DVD player with patio doors leading to a balcony with seating.
The master bedroom has a king size double bed and en-suite shower room with a heated towel rail, the second bedroom of slightly smaller dimensions has a double bed. The second bathroom has a bath and a shower, along with a hairdryer.
All of our two-bedroom apartments are suitable for 4 people or up to 5-6 with folding beds available at extra cost.
There are also easy connections to the city centre with a bus stop just 2 minutes from the apartments.
Southampton city centre is approximately a 10 minute drive from the apartments, providing easy access to a wide range of restaurants and bars, West Quay Shopping Centre, Ocean Village, The Rose Bowl and The Mayflower Theatre.
Also in close proximity are Saint Mary’s Stadium home of the English Premier League club Southampton F.C. since 2001, Southampton University and the General Hospital.
Southampton Apartments Policies & Conditions:
Please note the property will require CVV code after booking reservation otherwise your booking will be cancelled
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Please inform Southampton Serviced Apartments of your expected arrival time in advance. You can contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
This property does not have a reception. Guests must provide a time of arrival when booking, to ensure that staff are available for check-in.
Curfew until 00:00.
Apartments can only be booked for guests over the age of 30. We do not accept customers younger than 30 years of age.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please note that Southampton Serviced Apartments operates a strict no-party policy, and the maximum occupancy is 6 people. Any booking breaking the strict no party policy will lose its deposit.
There are 2 car parks available for guests' use, at the front and back of the property.
Damages – The credit card given at the time of booking will be liable for any damages to the property.
Please be aware that payments will be taken under the name: Heywood Homes UK Limited.
A security deposit of GBP 500 is required upon arrival for incidental charges. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation. View House Rules
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- Internet Access
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>