Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Spicy Pai Opened its doors on 7th Aug 2011, Spicypai has introduced the best social hostel with amazing natural surrounding into this lovely small town.
Spicypai Backpackers is one of our master pieces. We created this hostel from scratch. Stunning view, tree house style building, chill atmosphere and great social place. Rent a motorbike or book a tour to explore this paradise valley; hot springs, canyon, waterfalls, tribe villages etc. Or just walk around in the beautiful valley of Pai, a little hippy town in the mountians.
-Farmer huts with bamboo & leafs
-Hand-made tree house style bunk beds
-Mossy net and fresh sheets
-Common area with great view of paddy field and mountain surroundings
-Free toast with jams, tea and coffee ONLY
- Motorbike Rental
-Bus Ticket + Tours
Spicypai offers a simpler farm style house with enough facilities to keep you comfy at a cheaper price.
We are a Social hostel with sometimes big Parties but we DO have a no noise after 12 midnight Policy we do our Best to enforce.
RECEPTION HOURS 9am - 9pm
- Creating homely budget hostel with facilities and activities for socialize and fun together with a little cultural and local education;
Young enough to be crazy and fun mature enough to understand and respect.
Partners in Crime:
Jeerapong Prathomsup (Pong), Sarayuth Buatoom (Noom), Krissana Pitakkajorn (Aum), Nattakit Malaichaisong (Kit) and Pennueng Sompen (Jain)
University Degree in Tourism, Dhamma Scholar Advance Level, Experienced PADI Dive Master with Marine Conservation and Underwater Photographer Skill, Professional TAT Tourist Guide Licensed, Musician, Multi Skill Builder etc.
You will get to meet or even hang out with some of these five incredible Thai guys and respect what they have done and what they are doing.
Spicythai Backpackers in Chiang Mai,
Spicypai Backpackers in Pai
and Spicytao Backpackers in Koh Tao
Check out our affiliate hostels, Easy Go Backpackers, if you are heading to Vang Vieng and/or Don Det, Laos. aos and the legendary tubing party in Vang Vieng since start View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Common Room
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Security Lockers
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>