Spire Hostel

• issabellefrial9091
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
13th Oct 2018
8.0

Decent stay while we were in Dublin. Staff were nice and helpful. But the bathrooms were fairly dirty and the showers turned off every 20 seconds. The hair dryer didn't work. But the location is super convenient - 5 min from the coach station, 10 min from Temple Bar District. Plenty of pubs and restaurants within walking distance.

11th Oct 2018

Arrived late and left early, so didn't spend much time here. Good location and price on par with other hostels in Dublin. Dorm room was very warm at night despite cold weather outside. Don't recall seeing any lockers in room but was dark so could have been. Free breakfast decent but the room a little cramped perhaps.

10th Oct 2018
7.7

The thing I loved most about this hostel was how much in the middle of things it was for being on the North side. It was easy to get across town and find your way back (all you had to do was walk towards the massive spire). My only complaint was that my bunk was up against the window and I couldn’t shut the window and neither could anybody around me so it was a little loud and cold throughout the night. Otherwise, great hostel

• South Korea, Male, 25-30
9th Oct 2018

Amazingly reasonable hostel with a nice location, friendly staff. There was an argument in our room between others at around 2-3 by the time I got my room, I could've gone to bed easily though. Anyhow, all in all, the hostel was goooooo:D

• Canada, Female, 31-40
7th Oct 2018

Excellent hostel! Clean, comfortable, good value, well organized and pleasant staff!

• kjaniskevich9926
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
5th Oct 2018
7.1

Stayed for one night in a 28 bed mixed dorm the room was nice but no where to keep/lock up my stuff also had to make my own bed upon arrival which was late at night when everyone was sleeping which I would say was fairly inconvenient. Staff at reception was very nice and its right in the heart of downtown area. Common rooms were very nice but a little small. Only one fridge for the kitchen which was odd.

• setlhray
  • Botswana, Male, 25-30
30th Sep 2018

What I found disturbing was the bunk beds, there on top or ground bed there isn't a cabin holder or something of make shift tray which will allow one to put his phone, Bible or his journal not far from his reach while he sleep. I almost had my phone falling to the ground, my spectacles too.' I wish they could make some adjustments for this. The bathrooms and the entire hostel was very very cleaning and guests adhered to the no smoke policy, mingled with some Portuguese lads on my first night.

• India, Male, 25-30
27th Sep 2018

Very nice hostel

• USA, Male, 18-24
27th Sep 2018

I stayed here with my girlfriend on a weekend trip to Dublin. It was our first time in a hostel, we did not know what to expect but this place was awesome! Very inviting staff, Great Location and excellent service facilities.

26th Sep 2018

I spent 3 nights in this hostel and I met nice people to spend some time with. I recommend the hostel! It has no lift, and all the rooms are above from the first floor. Good breakfast, and on saturdays they have the free beer night

×