St Anns Bed and Breakfast

• LiamWJoseph3684
  • Ireland, Male, 41+
27th Oct 2018
8.0

Nice and quiet house, and only a few 100 m s from hustle bustle of Glenageary and Dun Laoire villages. A few 100 m from dart [local train] and the 7 d bus [bus 45 75 from Dun Laoire 800 m. A spar shop open late that Saturday night, restaurants, cafe's, take-aways, barbers, a very Large pub 150 m. I ordered a single and I got a 3/4 s or double bed. I booked early, but just there was a little dust near the shower. Overall, great spot.Value for money, sound management, flexible - I made my marath

• catpeerson4625
  • USA, Female, 31-40
7th Oct 2018
7.4

Decent lodging in a cute neighborhood on the outskirts of Dublin. Close to transit, with a few pubs and cafes in the immediate area, plus a lovely waterfront area down the street. The house itself is clean but outdated; fine for a stay of a two nights. The breakfast was a continental breakfast with only cereal, toast, OJ and tea. In our twin room, one bed was comfortable, one bed was old, saggy, and left us with a sore back. I would stay here again as long as I had a different bed.

• aladys9648
  • Poland, Female, 41+
26th Sep 2018

Great location and good value for money.

17th Sep 2018

Excellent

3rd Jul 2018

Absolutely charming owners and staff; carried our luggage to our room, gave us helpful directions around town (what a sweet city!) & best of all the breakfast was wonderful. Their experience in creating a relaxing atmosphere was greatly appreciated. Although no dogs are allowed, out of respect for other guests, their compassion is reflected in their new rescue dog they keep at their nearby home. Easy walking distance to the many sites in town. Highly recommended!

25th Jun 2018

Brian is a great host and very helpful. Facilities are clean and simply. Great location.

• brettsrader119194
  • USA, Male, 25-30
4th Jun 2018

The bed was comfortable, the staff was warm and welcoming, and it was a nice easy walk from the DART. I would stay here again if I were to return to Dublin.

• labarmand
  • Ireland, Couple, 31-40
26th May 2018

Much better than expected. Location is great. About 5 minute walk to the dart. Very clean. Very secure. Would stay again.

• helenhfabroad6930
  • Ireland, Female, 41+
25th May 2018
7.7

I enjoyed my stay at St Anns Bed and Breakfast. You have to pay in cash at arrival. There was everything there that I needed (wifi) and it was very good value. Bring your own toiletries and be prepared for a very plain breakfast. The staff is very friendly. Overall, I was glad I could stay there.

×